At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Kathy Reid Realty, we will apply our knowledge and expertise to help you find the right home. Here is what you can expect from us:
- We will work with you at every stage of the home finding process, from the initial selection of properties to view, through the presentation of a purchase offer, to obtaining financing and the completion of the transaction.
- Communication is important. We will want to agree to a system of regular contact, whether in person, by phone, by mail, fax or e-mail, in order to keep you informed at all times.
- We will give you reliable information and solid advice, explaining to you in detail all the steps that will occur so that you can make informed decisions. Please don't hesitate to ask questions!
- We will work with the seller's broker to see that they fulfill their responsibilities under the contract.
- We will stay in touch with the settlement officer, title officer, lender and others to help coordinate their activities and to help keep the transaction moving forward.
We hope that you will be pleased with our services and that you will turn to us for advice on your future real estate needs, and that you will refer others to us, too.
Selling your home is an important decision. As Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Kathy Reid Realty professionals, our goal is to help you sell your property for the highest price attainable, within the time frame that fits your plans, and to make the home selling process as efficient and stress-free as possible.
We commit to you that when our marketing efforts bring a purchase offer, we will:
Negotiate the Agreement
- Explain the offer to you and answer your questions
- Help you determine the best course of action by pointing out potential advantages and disadvantages of the offer and clarifying the choices available to you
- Prepare an estimate of net proceeds based on the proposed price and terms
- Negotiate through the buyer's agent and convey possible counter offers, to reach a final agreement that is favorable to you
Complete the Transaction
- Explain to you in detail all the steps that will occur for a successful closing, and answer any questions you might have
- Work with the buyer's broker, settlement officer, title officer and others to help coordinate their activities and keep the transaction moving forward
- Monitor progress of inspections, the buyer's loan and other contingencies as called for in the purchase contract
- Resolve questions or problems that might arise, in order to ensure a timely closing
- Accompany the buyer and buyer's agent during their final walk-through of the property
- Assist you in handling details required for the completion of the transaction
- Communicate with you on a regular basis so that you can stay informed and as worry-free as possible
Follow Up After the Sale Closes
- Confirm that all your real estate related needs have been met, and provide information on service providers you may require
- Offer relocation assistance, if moving to a new area
- Help you locate a new home, if remaining in this area